Arch 202 Studios:
I hope this BLOG post finds all of you well rested after our Final Review on Friday.
On Monday we have scheduled a Field Trip. You will see parts of a NEW large scale mixed use project in Chicago’s West Loop ….. and at the conclusion of our tour we will have some Q & A with the Architect / Developer. See the address of the Project below.
In order for the trip to be a success we need your very best effort to at the Site by 2 PM on Monday, and please remember to travel to and from the Site in groups of at least two students.
Your studio Professor will email you the required release form for this Field Trip directly and soon. Ensure this form is returned to your Professor via email prior to Monday’s trip.
Field Trip Information:
- Address: ?Fulbrix Apartments.?160 North Elizabeth, Chicago. 60607.
- Fulton Market ( Northwest Corner of Randolph and Elizabeth )
- Students must arrive at 2 PM ( professors too )
- Lunch IS NOT provided, sorry.
- Hard hats and supportive PPE?are not?required.
- 2 PM – 3 PM ….. intro by TRA Architects + student tours of levels 1 – 6
- 3 PM – 4 PM ….. Q & A session
- Tom Roszak, Jen Park, Reed Kroloff, Ernie Iseminger
- Additional student Q & A
- 4:15 PM ….. finish ( see your sectional professor at this time for attendance ).
See you on Site!